when is DOMINION coming out ???

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunatikx

09-02-2011

Hey Guys, Soon

Venks

09-02-2011

Yo Riot.
I check the website everyday on the off chance the Dominion patch gets announced, just like I used to do when a new champion was about to be released that I was highly anticipating.

I talk about Dominion almost everyday to friends and family who also play League of Legends.
We've been spending a lot of time grinding IP trying to decide which champions will work the best together in Dominion. In the end we're all just having a lot of fun awaiting the new game type. I just want to say thanks to you all at Riot for having made such an amazing game. The fact that you guys work so hard on your website to communicate with your player base and continually patch this free game is very amazing.

Keep up the good work.

banana1705

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-02-2011

lol guys stop asking when it will come they will announce it and then all will learn when :X :X :X

Walkapotamus

09-02-2011

When the notice popped up last night that the servers would be down for a while this morning I was like "DOMINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but then no patch when i wake up. Oh well, I'm not too worried because I still very much enjoy Summoner's Rift. The people that keep giving Riot **** over not having Dominion yet need to take a chill pill. They will release it when they're ready and then you'll all find SOMETHING to whine about anyway so just go play some SR or TT in the meantime. I know that's what I'm going to do.

Maleseism

09-02-2011

Has anyone said soon to the power of tm yet? T is the inverse of teamwork. M is for mass. For everything else there's Mastercard.

Latticus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatikx View Post
Hey Guys, Soon

They said the same thing about magma chamber - right now RIOT is just trolling us as normal. No big, same **** different day. Just on patch day dont expect the ETA to be an ETA but more of a FTA.

Apollosolar

09-02-2011

I hope that they don't get our hopes up like they did with Magma Chamber or the Mac beta

Turkey Farmer

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Shortly after PAX is the goal.
This means 1 week to 2 months.

Turkey Farmer

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollosolar View Post
I hope that they don't get our hopes up like they did with Magma Chamber or the Mac beta
Yeah two good ideas both down the pooper.

Apollosolar

09-02-2011

It just makes me really upset. They just abandon projects.