when is DOMINION coming out ???

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayanami Forever

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911toast View Post
i was rather excited about it coming out today
We all were.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanami Forever View Post
We all were.
After the "SOON means SOON" and it still not being out, I'm just getting annoyed.

Yitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricktauro09 View Post
no **** u
XD i love this guy

bladewielder

09-15-2011

I thought it would be coming out with Riven?

Roccano

09-15-2011

Wheres the post that said it was coming out with Riven?
Please, someone give me the link.

Aquarius96

09-15-2011

Jozrael said it ISN'T going with riven. Dont u still understand? It's " here u go people " - search there

Allorium

09-15-2011

Haiii guise!

Runethor

09-15-2011

the link was a picture of a support ticket from riot where someone asked any time frame on dominion. The reply was it will be up with the coming champion patch. That was sept. 12th. So naturally we thot that meant riven patch the 13th. A riot member came quickly too let us know it was an error, and dominion not coming with the next patch. Although it didnt say riven patch, was just stated the next champion patch which would have been riven. Scan forums for dominion headings and u will find the screen shot. For a day we where kings, Brooooooo.

Runethor

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krogoth1 View Post
Wheres the post that said it was coming out with Riven?
Please, someone give me the link.
the link was a picture of a support ticket from riot where someone asked any time frame on dominion. The reply was it will be up with the coming champion patch. That was sept. 12th. So naturally we thot that meant riven patch the 13th. A riot member came quickly too let us know it was an error, and dominion not coming with the next patch. Although it didnt say riven patch, was just stated the next champion patch which would have been riven. Scan forums for dominion headings and u will find the screen shot. For a day we where kings, Brooooooo.

Malachi Nnelg

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Shortly after PAX is the goal.
Pax....pax........ oh right, that whatever it was that was a long time ago and... still no dominion