when is DOMINION coming out ???

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reaper1103

Senior Member

09-14-2011

honestly thats what i would say with the hole cool dude thanks but u also have to think that either way they do it being honest and saying soon or just shooting out a random date or even a date they truly belive they could make it work at you have to look at it like a buisness and one of the first thing they say in buisness class is take every action u can to COVER YOUR OWN ASS BECAUSE SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE U LOOK BAD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zaldrex

Junior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliquescent View Post
The point Riot doesnt understand, is that the community doesnt CARE when things come out. You couldve said Dominion will be ready in December, and everyone wouldve been like "cool dudes, looks great, thx for the work".

What the community hates is false promises. Essentially lying to your income source is not a good way to do business. Cut the bs and be truthful about whats going on, rather than trying to stretch yourselves so thin that you are unable to meet the expectations you yourselves have implied.

Would you stand for it if your bank decided to say "We'll have your payslip in your account shortly after payday", and it not being there a week later? Hell no!

Would you stand for it if your post man decided to say "We'll have this very important package sent to the recepient on the double", and it not arriving for 2 weeks? Doubt it!

So why should we be subjected to the same lack of honesty, integrity and overall customer service that is being seen with the release of Dominion? Thats right .... we shouldnt.

Harden the **** up Riot and grow some balls and tell us how it is, rather than being that quiet kid with downs who sits at the back of the school bus.
first off, unlike the deliverly of a package THIS IS FREE, they are supplying you with a free game so you can continue sitting on your ass and playing it instead of oh lets say, working out.

secondly, play the old game! if there was no news of this new game EVER you wouldnt even care right now! they are doing their best! i guarentee if they released the game and it was buggy and glitchy YOU and the rest of the LoL players would be severely pissed so let them work out their problems.

third, ITS A FREAKING GAME, do something else while waiting for it like oh... i might have said it already... go to the gym!

forth, STOP BEING A JACKOFF AND COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO EFFECT OVER. the only thing these comments do is either stress them out to rush it and make mistakes or maybe... NOTHING! theyre workin on it so chill out dude.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CHILL OUT:

1. FIND A SHELL
2. GET INTO SHELL
3. CHILL OUT DUDE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayanami Forever

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaldrex View Post
secondly, play the old game! if there was no news of this new game EVER you wouldnt even care right now! they are doing their best! i guarentee if they released the game and it was buggy and glitchy YOU and the rest of the LoL players would be severely pissed so let them work out their problems.

This is exactly why we are mad. Why would you build up so much hype, then never mention it again? We're not mad it isn't out, we're mad at being ignored and misinformed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kabuto627

Junior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliquescent View Post
The point Riot doesnt understand, is that the community doesnt CARE when things come out. You couldve said Dominion will be ready in December, and everyone wouldve been like "cool dudes, looks great, thx for the work".

What the community hates is false promises. Essentially lying to your income source is not a good way to do business. Cut the bs and be truthful about whats going on, rather than trying to stretch yourselves so thin that you are unable to meet the expectations you yourselves have implied.

Would you stand for it if your bank decided to say "We'll have your payslip in your account shortly after payday", and it not being there a week later? Hell no!

Would you stand for it if your post man decided to say "We'll have this very important package sent to the recepient on the double", and it not arriving for 2 weeks? Doubt it!

So why should we be subjected to the same lack of honesty, integrity and overall customer service that is being seen with the release of Dominion? Thats right .... we shouldnt.

Harden the **** up Riot and grow some balls and tell us how it is, rather than being that quiet kid with downs who sits at the back of the school bus.

thats an iffy comparsion if i might say. True about that but its a videogames and you gotta think to yourself. How often does a game get delayed? pushed back for other reasons? and that even applies to expansion sets themselves which i consider dominion an expansion of league. If your gonna get angry because something gets delayed then its probably a good idea not to get to much into videogames because it happens alot more often then i like. The longest delays i've waited for was sc2, blizzard is harsh build you up with hype let it die then release it so it doesnt drown itself to the hype


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sluff

Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptas View Post
"Shorty after PAX" - It's been weeks...
"Next scheduled downtime" - Nope
"Riven Patch" - Nope

Sup DOTA2?
have fun playing more nexus destruction mode


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayanami Forever

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluff View Post
have fun playing more nexus destruction mode
I'm confused, even Dominion is Nexus destruction mode.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sluff

Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanami Forever View Post
I'm confused, even Dominion is Nexus destruction mode.


ok have fun playing the same nexus destruction mode.

clear?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shini Laser

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanami Forever View Post
I'm confused, even Dominion is Nexus destruction mode.
Indirectly, yes, but I think he is referring to the linear (pun intended) pathways that must be taken in order attack the nexus with your weapon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayanami Forever

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluff View Post
ok have fun playing the same nexus destruction mode.

clear?
Crystal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

911toast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2011

i was rather excited about it coming out today