when is DOMINION coming out ???

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genspirit

09-14-2011

i think ppl are angry more so because they havent said anything about how close they are to releasing dominion when pax was a few weeks ago.

BigHue

09-14-2011

"Shorty after PAX" - It's been weeks...
"Next scheduled downtime" - Nope
"Riven Patch" - Nope

Sup DOTA2?

Murtux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptas View Post
"shorty after pax" - it's been weeks...
"next scheduled downtime" - nope
"riven patch" - nope

sup dota2?
amen

Brendan101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex618 View Post
guys it isnt even season 2 yet it is pre season 2 dominion will be coming out with the next patch which will be in 2-3 weeks so it should be coming out in the last week of september or first week of october
the next patch is 3 weeks from now, so 1st week in Oct at the earliest if they release it with a patch, if its not in the next patch then we will have to wait another 2 weeks.

reaper1103

09-14-2011

Announced on the PAX Prime website on January 13th 2011, PAX Prime 2011 took place from August 26th to August 28th. The event brought in over 70,000 attendees, breaking the attendance record set at PAX East 2011 and making it the largest PAX to date.
with this date being here every one can see the today is sept 14 that is exactly 2 and 1/2 weeks after pax now if you all had FINALS coming up and u olny had 2 and a half weeks to study and its all new stuff to learn would u be able to do it some of u could others "ill go ahead and say it " like my self would feel the pressure comeing from that and not be able to focus so just give them a chance to get there job done with out the heckling i mean really i would hate to see how some of u handled your birthday coming up

Ayanami Forever

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper1103 View Post
Announced on the PAX Prime website on January 13th 2011, PAX Prime 2011 took place from August 26th to August 28th. The event brought in over 70,000 attendees, breaking the attendance record set at PAX East 2011 and making it the largest PAX to date.
with this date being here every one can see the today is sept 14 that is exactly 2 and 1/2 weeks after pax now if you all had FINALS coming up and u olny had 2 and a half weeks to study and its all new stuff to learn would u be able to do it some of u could others "ill go ahead and say it " like my self would feel the pressure comeing from that and not be able to focus so just give them a chance to get there job done with out the heckling i mean really i would hate to see how some of u handled your birthday coming up
Implying Dominion has only existed for 2 1/2 weeks

reaper1103

09-14-2011

this is also true but ya u get my point right?

Deliquescent

09-14-2011

The point Riot doesnt understand, is that the community doesnt CARE when things come out. You couldve said Dominion will be ready in December, and everyone wouldve been like "cool dudes, looks great, thx for the work".

What the community hates is false promises. Essentially lying to your income source is not a good way to do business. Cut the bs and be truthful about whats going on, rather than trying to stretch yourselves so thin that you are unable to meet the expectations you yourselves have implied.

Would you stand for it if your bank decided to say "We'll have your payslip in your account shortly after payday", and it not being there a week later? Hell no!

Would you stand for it if your post man decided to say "We'll have this very important package sent to the recepient on the double", and it not arriving for 2 weeks? Doubt it!

So why should we be subjected to the same lack of honesty, integrity and overall customer service that is being seen with the release of Dominion? Thats right .... we shouldnt.

Harden the **** up Riot and grow some balls and tell us how it is, rather than being that quiet kid with downs who sits at the back of the school bus.

Ayanami Forever

09-14-2011

Attachment 272953

snipe1

09-14-2011

so why hasnt riot posted a date yet??