Dominion impatience.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onemanlegion

09-17-2011

I can't believe, looking through this forum, that there is 100 threads about how everyone is yelling at Riot for delays.

Riot hasn't set a date yet, not once, its a smart play on their part. That way they have flexing room. Would you guys rather a week and a half of Terrible, glitchy, laggy dominion games? Or would you rather just wait until they get everything ready and able. I mean seriously, i'm sure there is the group of pre-teens and teenagers here that are impatient but some of us can wait.

The way i see it, Riot doesn't HAVE to come out with the crystal scar, It's a DOTA game and that's all it has to be, TT and Dominion are just extra things that make the game that much better, i've been playing league since beta and i still havn't gotten bored of it. As i say, don't punch a gift horse in the mouth.

TLR stop being impatient about an extra feature and just wait until the d*mn thing comes out.

slashveto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

But it wasn't terrible, glitchy or laggy when I played it at PAX.

Onemanlegion

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashveto View Post
I don't think there was upwards of 500,000 people at pax playing at the same time though.

Shini Laser

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashveto View Post
That was because it was on a private server. The biggest issue with preparing Dominion isn't even Dominion itself but the stress it will put on Riot's already stressed servers. A red has posted about this to perfectly explain the problem.

Onemanlegion

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
That was because it was on a private server. The biggest issue with preparing Dominion isn't even Dominion itself but the stress it will put on Riot's already stressed servers. A red has posted about this to perfectly explain the problem.
Exactly. In my opinion they are doing a great job trying to get this thing out. the people who just complain have really made me mad.

eFIVE

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemanlegion View Post
I can't believe, looking through this forum, that there is 100 threads about how everyone is yelling at Riot for delays.

Riot hasn't set a date yet, not once, its a smart play on their part. That way they have flexing room. Would you guys rather a week and a half of Terrible, glitchy, laggy dominion games? Or would you rather just wait until they get everything ready and able. I mean seriously, i'm sure there is the group of pre-teens and teenagers here that are impatient but some of us can wait.

The way i see it, Riot doesn't HAVE to come out with the crystal scar, It's a DOTA game and that's all it has to be, TT and Dominion are just extra things that make the game that much better, i've been playing league since beta and i still havn't gotten bored of it. As i say, don't punch a gift horse in the mouth.

TLR stop being impatient about an extra feature and just wait until the d*mn thing comes out.

Who is this f4g?

heavensblade23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemanlegion View Post
Would you guys rather a week and a half of Terrible, glitchy, laggy dominion games?
It'll still be that way no matter how long it's delayed.