Riot releases limited Nasus skin near same time as a mode where Nasus is useless.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joeofthefallen

08-19-2011

Why can't I have my cake and eat it too?

In all seriousness, that skin is awesome, but I see absolutely no place for Nasus in Dominion, being reliant on levels built up on his q, slowish, no gap closers, and only a moderate ability to harass an enemy off a capture point (spirit fire)

Are there any plans to start Nasus and Viegar off with 20-25 stacks on their scaling abilities?
Or are both being relegated even further back in usefulness by reason of kit?

ńsheron

08-19-2011

Nasus is a very strong pick in dominion because his slow is AMAZING now that tenacity dosent screw it over and the area of spirit fires deny is large considering its relatively low price in the mechanics of dmg = deny tower channel

Nightlynx

08-19-2011

Spirit fire covers the entire channeling platform from what I can infer via videos. How is that worthless I don't know...

And veigar... Holy mama Standing still waiting you to stun? -.-

CaffeineJunky

08-20-2011

Nasus will be fine in dominion. He still will do satisfactory damage with a trinity force.

LordHippoman

08-20-2011

Maybe we'll see the rise of a more Spirit Fire focused AP Nasus.

PirateNinja119

08-20-2011

AP Nasus w/ lichbane. You can't discount spirit fire's dmg anymore, especially since half of it us upfront and with wither you're much more likely to hit the full 1.2 ap ratio and that's not even counting its huge armor shred component.

Guamunist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Slow, AoE dmg to stop caps, A quick bonk to feed on random minions you pass by to other points, and big angry banana dog button... Sounds good to me.