Urgot in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethal Loki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Item that gives vision on hit for 5 seconds, brush no longers thwarts the elite Urgot players... prepare for incoming acid hunters, some people will end up butt hurt.

Joeofthefallen

08-19-2011

Surehopetrolling.

After 100 or so games with urgot, you don't even need to see them anymore.
You just know where they are and where they will run, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
and since you know if it hit by the sound effect, you know which direction they are and how far away by how long it took the q to get there
With practice you can tell which direction they are moving and how fast even with absolutely no vision on them.
And of course, if you landed that grenade, you just need to know the general area.

Lethal Loki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeofthefallen View Post
Surehopetrolling.

After 100 or so games with urgot, you don't even need to see them anymore.
You just know where they are and where they will run, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
and since you know if it hit by the sound effect, you know which direction they are and how far away by how long it took the q to get there
With practice you can tell which direction they are moving and how fast even with absolutely no vision on them.
And of course, if you landed that grenade, you just need to know the general area.
Ive played Urgot quite extensively, especially in ADAMs, if theirs one thing I can tell you... vision makes a hell of a difference. Theres a certain degree of luck involved when shooting blind into fog of war, because of fast movement speed and evasive action. So I see what your saying, but theres nothing sure fire about shooting into fog of war when your playing PvP.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

08-20-2011

i'd like to remind you about Urgot's AA range combined with the fact that acid hunters do not proc on-hit effects.

also, +1 to Joe.