Do champions age?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siyamak

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDBOARDWARRIOR View Post
Ashe and them are descendants of a legendary Freljordian archer. They're from Runeterra.
For some reason my mind just read "Kayle and her sister." Ouph, I was tired ass hell at the time though, staying up in the early AM hours to watch the EMI tournaments and then sleeping three hours, work, repeat.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

08-22-2011

They probably do, though I'd say they age slower than we do.

Aionc

08-22-2011

I know its been said b4 but in like a few years can we get the teen annie skin? hahha

BuddhistDuelist

08-22-2011

It doesn't say Yi's immortal, it just said he spent a good long while training in hatred and rage.

Dracorya

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfSpades View Post
It doesn't say Yi's immortal, it just said he spent a good long while training in hatred and rage.
I said his OLD lore, not his current.

Markador

08-23-2011

Obviously the godly/transcended champions have super long lives/wouldn't die anyway but maybe being a registered champion in the League of Legends preserves mortals as long as they are a part of it.

MegaMime

08-24-2011

This is my theory is that the League of legends dont allow the champions to age. Just like they can bring them back to life after they get owned by annie

Heil Teemo

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobianMatrix View Post
Its been said before and I'll say it again: Nasus' wither ability (aging) should a) outright kill swain and b) actually strengthen Annie
Wither doesn't just mean aging. It means to shrivel, to fade, desiccation. It should be no more beneficial to cast that spell on Annie than it would on any older champion.