Do champions age?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobianMatrix View Post
Its been said before and I'll say it again: Nasus' wither ability (aging) should a) outright kill swain and b) actually strengthen Annie
^

Iralius

08-20-2011

Karthus won't age anymore

I also think Ashe and her sisters are like... immortals or something, can't remember.

Siyamak

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iralius View Post
Karthus won't age anymore

I also think Ashe and her sisters are like... immortals or something, can't remember.
They're not really immortal, but they are from completely different planes of existence. They're not native to Runeterra at all.

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
They're not really immortal, but they are from completely different planes of existence. They're not native to Runeterra at all.
Ashe and them are descendants of a legendary Freljordian archer. They're from Runeterra.

DFxKazuto

08-21-2011

I wonder how big Kog'Maw can get

Edit: and how much he will eat during that time period

Xemnatima

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobianMatrix View Post
Its been said before and I'll say it again: Nasus' wither ability (aging) should a) outright kill swain and b) actually strengthen Annie
It Goes too Fast To Where That Small Moment Of Great Power comes To Quickly For Her to React.

Tristan Trades

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazutoMataro View Post
I wonder how big Kog'Maw can get

Edit: and how much he will eat during that time period

There will be a time when he's full ya know! :O After that he will spin a cocoon and come out as a pretty butterfly!!!

Raile

08-22-2011

Certainly some champions are ageless/immortals such as Renekton, Nasus, Anivia, Kayle and Morgana who are already eons old. Other champions may even be placed in some kind of ageless stasis as long as they are part of the league, which of course means Annie will never grow up (unless they want her to, but she's easier to control as a child so who knows.) Then again, living forever unchanging for the sole purpose of competitive battle may drive some insane after enough time. How many killings until Nasus goes as crazy as his brother?

DFxKazuto

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Trades View Post
There will be a time when he's full ya know! :O After that he will spin a cocoon and come out as a pretty butterfly!!!
Koggie all grown up! I wonder how much he has to eat >_____>...and at the rate that the league is holding him back, its gonna take awhile :{ Poor kog'maw being starved !! LETS RIOT AND PROTEST, let KOG'MAW EAT!!!!

just not us.~~

Dracorya

08-22-2011

Yi's old lore stated that he was immortal. *shrugs* Dunno if that still applies now.