Pulling Neutral Creeps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havuk

09-11-2009

Was thinking about this while showering today... SHUT UP!

Anyway, has anyone successfully done this yet?
They talk about how they took denying out of the game, etc. but I haven't seen anything or anyone mention pulling neutral creeps.

Discuss.

King Tusken

09-11-2009

havent tried it yet, but im about to if i get a chance next game

Treiko

09-11-2009

i have note been able to pull them myself, they have very short leash... and i wont ask why you were thinking about this in the shower... pulling... shower... *slaps self* BAD!

Yuralz

09-11-2009

I don't think neurtals follow you that far in LoL to get pulled into a lane. The only somewhat feasible scenario I can think of is luring the wolf/golem camp into top lane for red and bottom lane for blue.

Baulien

09-11-2009

They won't go very far, even if you're autoattacking from slightly outside of range. Like, just outside of the little circle that comprises their camp. And once they lose aggro, they go back to their spawn and heal to full. Even if you're attacking them on the way back.

I somehow managed to aggro neutral creep last night, Flashing away from an enemy pursuit...I landed in the lowbie Golem camp with 30 health and they pounded me. Wtf?

HansonTheory

09-12-2009

Yes I kinda tried it well not really.I was attacking tham and about to die so I ran away to tower and they never even got within range for a hit ...Ps any keys for today ? Darn i want to play this weekend