Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New runes for dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicDucks

08-19-2011

Riot I have been wondering if there will be new runes that are only beneficial for dominion, maybe a quintessence that gives faster capture point rate maybe 2% a quint, or startout gold rune where you can have a bit more gold in the beginning of the game from runes.

rumples

08-19-2011

they still need to make rage related ones before all that

Tristan Trades

08-19-2011

Or some support runes, like a heal increase rune... or a shield strenght increase by 0.8% or something like that :S

SirChuckNorris

08-20-2011

What I want to know is if there are any need for flat armor or flat magic resist runes now since in Dominion you start at level 3. I see that you may not hit 18 but it is interesting.

MandyMemory

08-20-2011

They wouldn't be hard to make

New quint #7
2% faster capture speed on dominion
3% lifesteal on SR

Just make dual runes like that. that's how the masteries for the new summoners work.