Dominion: Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apollo The Grand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

What will stop the meta in dominion from being much like Twisted Tree Line?

Characters like Tryndamere (I can see now why they reworked him) will be able to dominate and draw at least 2 people wherever he goes.

Will Mundo be very viable able to roam one side of the map protecting at least 2 nodes and defending like a champ?

I don't really see singed being that big of a problem tho...

I can see it now... The meta of dominion... Super survivable and mobile heroes.

edit: down-votes for mentioning dominion... Haters lol

Azurada

08-19-2011

its the meta of an apple like the meta of an orange?

Thanorodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

The meta of Dominion will be Teemo, Heimer, etc.

People who make stationary defensive objects will be invaluable. Likewise, the semi-global ultimates of champions like Pantheon and Twisted Fate will be incredibly valuable. Shen is probably going to be the tank of choice.

Mobility is going to be key, you're right. However, being able to defend globally is going to be really powerful as well.

Survivability will be no more or less important than it is on Summoner's Rift. In fact, we may see an increase of skirmishes, so squishier champions will be able to face-off without tanks around.

I'm excited to see Heimerdinger become useful for something other than making wards invincible. I don't play him, but it'll be neat.

Railen

08-19-2011

Sustian +1v1 and 1v2 champs will be boss. Fiddles will likely be a problem as he can be an absolute terror to deal with 1v1 if you don't have a low cooldown CC to interupt DAT DRAIN.

Ww, and Udyr will likely be good as well. Ranged carries might not be as good as they likely won't have opportunities to hide behind teammates.

Apollo The Grand

08-19-2011

Won't be long before we can test these theories!

Nick Antonelli

08-19-2011

Tanks. Everywhere.

keyd

08-19-2011

Nothing will, it will be ignored after some months.

Apollo The Grand

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railen View Post
Sustian +1v1 and 1v2 champs will be boss. Fiddles will likely be a problem as he can be an absolute terror to deal with 1v1 if you don't have a low cooldown CC to interupt DAT DRAIN.

Ww, and Udyr will likely be good as well. Ranged carries might not be as good as they likely won't have opportunities to hide behind teammates.
Ahh man didn't think about dat Fiddle... I can see a semi tanky-mobile build that will just make him a terror (Spellvamp - visage - insert tanky + some Ap and don't even bother trying)

TheTenthDoc

08-19-2011

It'll all depend on what the most common "lanes" end up being. Will there be a solo bot? A duo bot? A rush for the enemy team's nearest point to "backdoor"? It's hard to say. Speed boost/blink champs look very powerful, though, much like on TT.

8thtime

08-19-2011

Finally shaco has a use, to abuse dominion !