Soraka Compilation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

09-12-2009

Oh, forgot to mention. I've tested it, and it seems that Soraka can jungle. I wouldn't, however, recommend it. Especially after levels 5-6. She just can't level as fast as some heroes in there. Took me nearly 50 minutes in there to get her to hit level 17. :/

Foreshadowed

09-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
If it doesn't exceed 40 Foreshadows, that's because it's hard to stay close enough long enough. But it can go up there. I've seen low 60's, of course that was a practice.

And that thing about there being no synergy? If they have negative resist, wouldn't that make it deal extra damage? I thought that it could go negative and that only Spell Pen couldn't make it go negative.

The mana thing is an issue. I was worried about that myself as well, hence why Infuse is considered most important in that build up there. If Abyssal really doesn't work with Sunfire though, the best option would be to trade them in for Chalice and some other nice item. Maybe Frozen Heart? Extra spammability, life, and attack speed reduc could really suit her well. Maybe even a Frost Mallet if you wanna keep them close enough to feel Starfall/Sunfire.
Im pretty sure magic resist doesn't go negitive, correct me if im wrong

Emrot

09-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadowed View Post
Im pretty sure magic resist doesn't go negitive, correct me if im wrong
Skills and items (- magic resist) can take magic resist negative. Runes (magic penetration) cannot.

Mr Tibbers

09-12-2009

So I was right? Either way, Abyssal and her Starfall should each up the cloaks respectively. I have yet to test how Abyssal effects the Sunfire, but Starfall raises it just fine so I assume Abyssal works as well.

falcoBoat

09-21-2009

I *just* tested Sunfire Cape with Starfall on the golem mobs, and every Starfall increased the damage of the cape (well over 40 by the end of it).