2 concerns with Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Threepwood

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekroskop View Post
I heard from a commentary that there will be a global passive that will give all champs stats like flat armor pen to counter squishies. Dont know how effective it will be.
Fixed your post there. Flat ArPen counters people with less armor harder than champs with more. My major concern is with the items that they are not allowing/introducing. Clearly without madreds kog is hurting, though it looks like ionic spark might make him much happier. With bloodthirster missing, Panth, lee sin, renekton, and other AD mages are really really really not happy right now. The items I've seen added don't make up for it either. What they need to do is intruduce an item with AD/spell vamp on it. But without an item that gives decent AD and possibly ArPen, Spellvamp, CD and/or Movement or survival bonuses without loads of superfluous stats, AD mages are pretty screwed.

skyqula

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Threepwood View Post
Fixed your post there. Flat ArPen counters people with less armor harder than champs with more. My major concern is with the items that they are not allowing/introducing. Clearly without madreds kog is hurting, though it looks like ionic spark might make him much happier. With bloodthirster missing, Panth, lee sin, renekton, and other AD mages are really really really not happy right now. The items I've seen added don't make up for it either. What they need to do is intruduce an item with AD/spell vamp on it. But without an item that gives decent AD and possibly ArPen, Spellvamp, CD and/or Movement or survival bonuses without loads of superfluous stats, AD mages are pretty screwed.
Sanguine blade, same as BT but instead of needing 40 minion kills you need to attack a couple of times.

Also there is a madreds replacement, abit weaker and cheaper, but it is there.

And read my post, you dont get flat armor pen from that buff, you get a %.

Mr Threepwood

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyqula View Post
Sanguine blade, same as BT but instead of needing 40 minion kills you need to attack a couple of times.

Also there is a madreds replacement, abit weaker and cheaper, but it is there.

And read my post, you dont get flat armor pen from that buff, you get a %.
That's fine, not what the other fellow said. I read your post already. Regardless, where are you getting this information? Watching dominion matches live?

Yaezakura

08-20-2011

The effect wasn't flat armorpen, but 10% armor pen. In other words, it does hit tanky DPS harder than it hits squishies.