There is still one thing I don't know about Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bomb in lasagna

08-19-2011

I've learned a lot watching the stream but there is still one thing I don't know. Do the capture points reveal stealth like towers do? I know they said channeling to capture a point breaks stealth but do the capture points themselves reveal stealth champions? As in could Teemo just sit on a capture point and no one would know?

Izellah

08-19-2011

It breaks stealth when you start to capture, and it also reveals stealth just like normal turrets.

You could see it in one of the streamed games, Akali's shroud did nothing. And another time Eve's stealth was broken when she started to capture.

Bomb in lasagna

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xope View Post
It breaks stealth when you start to capture, and it also reveals stealth just like normal turrets.

You could see it in one of the streamed games, Akali's shroud did nothing. And another time Eve's stealth was broken when she started to capture.
Well you have to remember that we were watching the game through spectator mode. So that means all stealth is revealed to us anyway. I know they said channeling to capture breaks stealth (like i said in my original post). But there was no way, from our perspective, to see when someone was actually not being shown while in stealth

Elaric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-19-2011

they mentioned in the stream that they act just like normal turrets, with the exception that they stop attacking during capture. IIRC it was even mentioned that they reveal stealth, not 100% on that but pretty sure I heard that mentioned by the shoutcasters.

Bomb in lasagna

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaric View Post
they mentioned in the stream that they act just like normal turrets, with the exception that they stop attacking during capture. IIRC it was even mentioned that they reveal stealth, not 100% on that but pretty sure I heard that mentioned by the shoutcasters.
Maybe I missed it when they talked about it. The only talk about stealth I heard was when Eve was in the game and Rivington mentioned how channeling to capture broke stealth or else it would be overpowered. But the thing is, him even having to say that makes it seem like the capture points DON'T reveal stealth like towers do. Because well, you have to be on the capture point anyway in order to start channeling to capture it. So why would he ask if it broke stealth if they were already destealthed from the capture point revealing them.

Hopefully that makes sense what I just said lol

Anrian Dayin

08-19-2011

I didn't catch the akali's shroud not doing anything or the talk about the turrets, but it would make sense that they would have the same buff that the turrets do in Summoner's Rift.

Bomb in lasagna

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anrian Dayin View Post
I didn't catch the akali's shroud not doing anything or the talk about the turrets, but it would make sense that they would have the same buff that the turrets do in Summoner's Rift.
Yeah I want to assume the capture points have the same buff as the turrets in SR but so far I really don't have any proof of that. And the question Rivington asked kind of made me think that the capture points don't reveal stealth like turrets did.

I'll make a new thread with the question in the title and hopefully a Rioter will see and give us a definite answer