Great livestream, Ty Riot <3 <3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

They really need to get videos up of the Dominion streams already. Noon to 3 isn't exactly primetime. . .

Hethow

08-20-2011

I agree they should def have some access some where to what some of us seen earlier.

BullzOfSteel

08-21-2011

hell yaaaa ****auh

peyo

08-21-2011

was it recorded somewhere? I couldn't really watch it at Friday evening (EU time), wanted to have a look on Staruday, but I can't find it anywhere...

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

Any chance the stream was recorded? Didn't catch today's...

Hethow

08-21-2011

Fantastic Stream again. I watched all 3 days and it was just awesome. Hope fully we all get our hands on this very soon.

For the talk about Will SR><Dominion I will play both, def more Dominion during its launch but I prob will love both styles.

IS1070256987428e

Producer

08-22-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

I'm really glad you all enjoyed the stream, and I can't wait to show the game to those of you going to PAX!

Hethow

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathstryker78 View Post
I'm really glad you all enjoyed the stream, and I can't wait to show the game to those of you going to PAX!
So pumped about that. I honestly can say I miss the stream. Very epic in Quality and you didn't just give us a sample you gave us a whole meal.

Even though the stream doesn't equal as much fun as actually playing this mode its the closest thing we have atm.

You guys deserve so much PRAISE for this I cannot express it enough, Glad you got a award for your GamesCon booths of this (not sure if thats right terms) but you guys Deserve it for sure. Any one who had a hand in making this from person who thought up the idea to the people who tested it. RAISES for you ALL. Where do I send in a compliment card?

SHE CRIED MOAH MOAH MOAH...only I'm a he and I want moah!!

Paxie

08-22-2011

<33

Rokk

08-22-2011

Any chance the games are going to be uploaded anywhere?