Great livestream, Ty Riot <3 <3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hethow

08-19-2011

Hey just wanted to express my thoughts on how the livestream was today in Riot HQ. I thought every one did a fantastic job. Was very back and forth between both teams. Shout Casters were very professional aside from the team introductions . I thought the whole master piece of the showing of the game, the background info on the Dominion mode itself, Item introductions and player feedback from Gamecon made for a great time.

I watched the whole thing, was In awe the whole time. Really look forward to getting into this battle myself. Thanks for this wonderful broadcast/livestream that you provided for us to have such a great experience. I know you guys get alot of grief for just about every thing you do but I wanted to make sure you got this lil bit of praise that I can give.

Keep on keeping on and I can't wait to destroy you all in Dominion

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

The only critique I would have is to stop panning away from the match to show us glimpses of the casters/players. Especially when something interesting is going on.

Honestly, we don't really care about looking at the furrowed brows of focused players or the casters talking into their headsets. We care about what is going on onscreen.

Otherwise, great stream, looking forward to tune in to tomorrow. SR is just boring to watch in comparison.

Hethow

08-19-2011

So very excited cant wait to see it again. I usually don't get in on alot of streams cause I'd rather play myself but man this is to good

Hethow

08-20-2011

Again great Streaming today. Love the back and forth action packed game style. It truely isnt over till the Nexus blows up

Very pleased with both streams, Wish Dominion would come sooner and I really hope that lightning proc is awesome

Teganze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

It was at such an awkward time for Australians T_T. All the good stuff is in the middle of the night or very early in the morning .

Any chance of Vods?

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

08-20-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Glad you guys enjoyed the stream =D

CookiesNinja

08-20-2011

Especially the Nikasaur: Victory dance ...

Isysar

08-20-2011

Yes, I loved it.

Hethow

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesNinja View Post
Especially the Nikasaur: Victory dance ...
omg Her Victory dance was funny/great. I have my first internet crush haha J/k or am I

Cookiecrap

08-20-2011

I never saw Nyandalee before that stream and I got to say
she is probably the hottest rioter I've seen