Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dat Comeback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaysky0

08-19-2011

Seriously, congratulations Ninja Team for making such an awesome comeback, that match was awesome.

issfire

Recruiter

08-19-2011

Quote:
Jaysky0:
Seriously, congratulations Ninja Team for making such an awesome comeback, that match was awesome.

I think this is an unfair match. because ninjas were better at ninja-ing in Dominion.

Jaysky0

08-19-2011

Quote:
issfire:
I think this is an unfair match. because ninjas were better at ninja-ing in Dominion.

Them being ninjas they better be better at ninja-ing than pirates otherwise they'd be out of the job.

Phrixscreoth

Recruiter

08-19-2011

Ahahahahahahahaha

I CALLED IT TOO

When Phreak and Tamat asked people to tweet who would win, I said that the Pirates would do really well but then the Ninjas would come from behind for the win!

Good job, guys!