copy wow more plz i quit lol ****ty dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

J????

08-19-2011

I just cant believe whos the brains of this operation must have worked for world of warcraft and just copyed his old stuff first of all lol sommoners rift is strand of the achients same thing smaller box i got board of wows version ill be board of a lower graphic version in no time. Next this new dominion **** that took u a life time to make n u guys say countless people, is just a copy of arathi basen, what a waste of time. Ur changes to these games are so little it is pethedic i may not be the greatest speller/grammer/anything in the north amarica but i got more ideas for ur game then ur whole team and i dont need to copy anyone. If i was world of warcraft i would shut u down n take everything you own for stealing ideas and getting people to play yours by making it free

Killington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

ok

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Burger King has kids meals now stupid BK they are so stupid copying McDonald's I'm never gonna eat BK again.

Tristan Trades

08-19-2011

DotA 1 was created by Riot, and was separate from Blizzard.

So yeah... it is a copy because it's the same genre and same creators XD

Bomb in lasagna

08-19-2011

Even though this is a troll thread it's sad that people actually think this way. It's these people that the only video game they have ever played is WoW so then they think everything copies it.

Amish Hacker

08-19-2011

I thought about arguing with this person, but then I was like, "there is no reasoning with him." So I didn't.

Bomb in lasagna

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Trades View Post
DotA 1 was created by Riot, and was separate from Blizzard.

So yeah... it is a copy because it's the same genre and same creators XD
Holy misinformed person, Batman. Riot did NOT make DotA 1

CrashTestGenius

08-19-2011

Halo TOTALLY ripped off Goldeneye which ripped of Wolfenstein which ripped off real life!

LAME!

Tristan Trades

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb in lasagna View Post
Holy misinformed person, Batman. Riot did NOT make DotA 1
Not completely, but it has some of the same designers. Like Steve Feak for example, and I'm sure it has some others.