Question/Suggestion about Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanniati

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

I've been watching some of the streams of Dominion and it looks wicked fast paced which I think is really awesome. One thing that means though is that you can't waste ANY time messing around at the base. The 10 seconds or so it takes to look for the item you want could be devastating. You need to get back out there as fast as you possibly can. I'm wondering if you guys have plans to improve the speed/efficiency of the shop. I think the obvious suggestion is to allow us to set our own recommended items so we know exactly where to go for all the items we need. Perhaps there's something else you have come up with to improve shopping. If so, I'd love to hear it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tristan Trades

08-19-2011

Just shop when you are healing at base, or when you are waiting till resurected, or go to the right page when you are capturing a point and think you are safe.

But being able to set your own Recommended Items would be great :O Most players have their own build that they use always, so if you could place that build in the shop it would be so much easier to buy stuff.