Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is janna not a strong pick in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reallyslowloader

08-19-2011

I figured Janna would be a great champion for dominion because of the global speed buff and the very nice speed buff she gives herself off of her W. Boots of mobility Janna sounds super fast. No one has picked her on the stream though which surprises me.

reallyslowloader

08-19-2011

guess no one cares

Jaystander

08-19-2011

I don't understand why not. She scales extremely well with AP and teamed with her shield toss up and push/heal she actually 1v1's very well. She would be an epic defender and would give a lot of power to her team. If you've never seen the support and dmg an amazing AP Janna can do, you really should.

reallyslowloader

08-19-2011

her ult is like a free garrison

Tristan Trades

08-19-2011

I don't think the 3% will be such a big boost. Sure it will help, but even without it there are a couple of champions (like Rammus) who are much faster. Besides, all the champions have different roles in Original and Dominion. So Janna might not be support anymore:O

reallyslowloader

08-19-2011

i was thinking she would be like rammus and just be running all over capturing and not supporting

Tristan Trades

08-19-2011

With her W she will be a racing monster. But remember, she doesn't get her own 3% speedboost.

But dominion will have a couple of different Capture hero's:
-Speed Capture's like Rammus & Janna. Good early game to capture before your enemy does.
-Stealth Capture's like Teemo & Twitch. Good end game to capture without your enemy noticing.

reallyslowloader

08-19-2011

Quote:
Tristan Trades:
With her W she will be a racing monster. But remember, she doesn't get her own 3% speedboost.

But dominion will have a couple of different Capture hero's:
-Speed Capture's like Rammus & Janna. Good early game to capture before your enemy does.
-Stealth Capture's like Teemo & Twitch. Good end game to capture without your enemy noticing.

But the second you goto capture you become unstealthed.

Tristan Trades

08-19-2011

Indeed, but you won't see an enemy going to your capture point until it's almost to late. Capturing a base goes really fast. And the gameplay is to fast and battle orientated to use wards :P

reallyslowloader

08-19-2011

im glad this isnt a ward based game