I can't see myself ever going back to Summoner's Rift after this preview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Honestly, Dominion is the epitome of everything I like about League. Fast paced, lots of action, every champ brings something special to the table. There is so much more room to really bring out the best in all the characters, nobody is outclassed (hell we are watching LeBlanc, one of the most underused assassins in LoL doing amazingly at all stages, not just early game) and there isn't this auto-pilot downmode where you creep farm for forever which I always thought plagued this genre of game. It's all PvP all the time, there is no incentive to PvP, which is definitely up my ally.

Very very good job, you can't release this soon enough for me!

I wonder how much my Cassiopeia will hold up here...

Isysar

08-19-2011

Agreed. I'll watch pro SR, but will never touch it myself after Dominion is out. I guess except for Coop vs AI to test newly released champions.

dafedidi

08-19-2011

lol

See you in the field on justice ! x)

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isysar View Post
Agreed. I'll watch pro SR, but will never touch it myself after Dominion is out. I guess except for Coop vs AI to test newly released champions.
Tbh, I've been getting insanely bored of watching SR for a while now, for the same reason why I groaned watching the 2 chinese teams farm for an hour in the DotA 2 stream.

It's got more a PvE focus since the PvE aspect affects the PvP aspect so much that it's harmful to you and your team to not PvE for a while. Even early game dominaters are pretty much only using their power to control their opponents power to PvE. However, Dominion is all PvP all the time and the incentive to PvE is extremely small since you don't benefit from it much at all.

And really it's something that is much more fun to not just watch, but inevitably play as well.

Plus the music is much more epic, and the environment is much more lively than SR I think.

Really, I don't see anything SR does that Dominion doesn't do better from watching the Dominion stream, and watching top players in SR.

PrometheanRage

08-19-2011

agreed - i only play tt now just because of the farm issue. i do not like spending 20 minutes to farm up before i can play, only to have a surrender at 23 min.