Dominion gameplay and what i think about it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chont

Recruiter

08-19-2011

This map is very balanced, I stood in line to play this for just over an hour and I was not disappointed. This new game mode offers fast paced game play and true teamwork to succeed. Where as in Summoners Rift or Twisted Tree line. you have 10 minutes of no real action aside from the jungler or roaming player trying to get a gank. In Dominion the action starts from minute 1!!!.

I am very happy with what Riot has done here no longer will you sit in a game for 40 minutes knowing that you have already lost. you can come back very quickly in Dominion, the game i played my team was at 100 ish points left on our nexus to the enemies 400 ish. we got a 5 cap and won the game shortly after.

All in all my experience with the new map was amazing.

Thank you Riot for making a new game mode that is very paced and fun!!! good job!

Chont

Recruiter

08-19-2011

If you have played Dominion leave some feedback here for RIOT ! i still cannot believe how awesome this new mode is and can't wait!

Eleoste

08-19-2011

=0

U are hyping me up now >_<

Nickicksu

08-19-2011

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I really copy and pasted it to word, saved it to my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story looks like... not like the stories your generation tells."

Chont

Recruiter

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickicksu View Post
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I really copy and pasted it to word, saved it to my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story looks like... not like the stories your generation tells."
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or real... If you are for real, Thanks but i feel that my story is lackluster myself i just wanted to throw a quick opinion about the new game mode.

Runix

08-19-2011

Sounds great!

I agree, and this will be a great bump for LoL. "Purists" can stick with Dota-classic style play with Summoner's Rift, but those of us looking for a bit faster of a game with more action now have a great option.

Now, if only they'd implement an official ARAM mode . . .