First thoughts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MutherLuver

08-19-2011

Personally, it's looking weird and boring at first glance...

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

It's a great idea as many other games have done it (I personally play Company of Heroes which completely revolves around this game mode)

But I must say I don't think Riot is doing it properly. The Nexus should at least have 750HP rather than the 500 right now due to the number of points they can capture (CoH usually only has 3 points that can be captured, and points will tick down every 3 seconds)

I understand they want it to be fast-paced, but I don't see why they're shortening the game length by so much. Fast paced + Longer games = More fun to me.

Bomb in lasagna

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutherLuver View Post
Constant fighting is boring? I hope Riot comes out with a new game mode where it's just laning and last hitting minions for 20-30 minutes

Silver salvation

08-19-2011

All global ults will be Op, I expect to be face rolling my keyboard with kaRthas once it's released, and in general spamming global ults until I'm blue in the face.

Aka. not looking forward to the balance of this game.

Zoram

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutherLuver View Post
Your back up evidence is really compelling you should write a paper on this...

Honestly it looks great to me. It wasn't all focused on killing minions and I loved that. It really was about team work and being fast and strong. It was all fight and flight as soon as they came out of the gate. If anyone finds player-player combat boring then they should go paint a wall beige.