Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quintessence of Avarice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godlyknown

09-11-2009

so i wanted to try out those runes (+1 gold/10 sec) to see if it was worth it so i put 3 on my page and + i had the skill that gives the same bonus but in game i was getting only 1 gold every ten seconds so it makes me wonder do runes even work

i dont have time but later i try with atk speed and movement speed but if you have any experience plz help me

09-11-2009

It does. However, I've noticed it doesn't kick in until after the creeps come. And, even then, I'm not completely sure if it shows all the +1's over your head. Watch your gold after the creeps come out, there should be a noticeable difference.

Odinson

Recruiter

09-11-2009

Runes do work I've used AP ones and It's quiet easy to see your ap go up at lower lvls with them.

personaly I don't like 1gold/10 secs because, 6gold per min 30-60 min game, or 180-360 gold per game seems like a big trade off for some of the other Quintessences witch are way nice.

Doctor Awesome

09-11-2009

Check my comment in this thread.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=11106&page=2

Godlyknown

09-11-2009

ty vm doctor thats what i needed