Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Pantheon - Splash Damage build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elboo

05-16-2010

@Unreadycrab
Thing with the Occult sword is I think is, lets say we go after your build and start with +10 damage sword and after investing 900 gold your damage output is increased by 0. That is losing money unless you have another 1000g to invest in a pickaxe or a Brutalizer.
But I'll try out your build tonight, i'll let you know how it goes.

UnreadyCrab

05-16-2010

With my strat as soon as I get occult, i go for my first skyfall gank and start getting stacks. At level 8-9 Pantheon's burst damage is still pretty enormous, even without items, and it's an investment that pays dividends throughout the rest of the game. 1369 gold for 110 potential damage? bargain.

xSJx

05-16-2010

Yeah, that's my problem with the SotO first. You could get a brutalizer instead. Cdr, more damage, and more armor pen. SotO is only better once you get some stacks ofc :P.

Edit: I'll try tiamat out, that could help you finish off creeps that your heartstriker doesn't quite kill and the regen is a decent bonus. Builds up fairly painlessly also.

Elboo

05-17-2010

Quote:
UnreadyCrab:
With my strat as soon as I get occult, i go for my first skyfall gank and start getting stacks. At level 8-9 Pantheon's burst damage is still pretty enormous, even without items, and it's an investment that pays dividends throughout the rest of the game. 1369 gold for 110 potential damage? bargain.

I've played your build now, and its a really good build. I had 2 short games with it now,
Occult sword really is good after you get Brutilizer, I got it up to 14 stacks. I did buy Occult first in both and tried to get some kills first, but first after Brutilizer I could do some good damage. After Last whisper-Phage Pantheon turns into a real killing mashine if I keep the stacks rolling.

GG Nakor

05-20-2010

Love this build. tyvm. I went 14-2 with this. (Did have shen though.. he would taunt like 4 of them and with my heartseaker+splash dmg they had no chance)