Raynjuuurrz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6 bucks

08-19-2011

i've been playing LOL for about 1 week now, I love it ^_^, and so far i'm loving tanks/raynjurs(rangers) especially Caitliyn!. I'm planing on buying 2800 RP tomorrow when the server is back up I'm most likely going to buy 14 days of double IP costing 1800 RP and then a champion worth 975 or 2 worth 480. So.. the main reason I'm making this thread is to ask you, the players that have more experience than me, what rangers and tanks are good for a new comer. As I said earlier I'm good with Caitilyn and I'm considering Mordiskaiser(but I would probably buy him with IP). So yeah please recommend some rangers and tanks. thanks!

Icarus Penna

08-19-2011

play more game?

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

yeah LoL champs all have their own unique flavor so you have to try them out first
I would honestly just buy champs as you want them or cheapest to most expensive as that way you will gradually grow since it is almost impossible to have enough to keep up with all the 6300 champs every other week

easy ones to learn for both of those would be
Range AD: cait, ashe, miss fortune, vayne
Range AP: morganna, malzahar, vlad, veigar, fiddle
Tank(y): Morde, Mundo, nunu, shen, malphite, chogath