Unpredictable lag spikes, making LoL unplayable.

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erebos

01-09-2011

Same problem. Its definitive not my internet connection, too. Just LoL got that problems, and let even dc other programms (like Xfire) when i play LoL. They run whenever my Computer is on, and never dc when i play other games or whatever.

D3fence

01-10-2011

need a hotfix asap

r431

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2011

happening to me. not cool.

Calavoow

01-10-2011

Just happened to a lot of the players in my match just now. We all had lag spikes of about 5 seconds, where everything stood still. It spiked in the middle of 2 teamfights, which we lost and they pushed our nexus.

Willmus

01-10-2011

My lag makes my game unplayable. I play as Anivia and that champion requires precise timing and consistent concentration. Well, its pretty lame when it laggs out and I die when the lag is over. My lagging starts immediately when the game is started. About every fifth action I make (click, keystroke, etc.), my game will go 0fps for 1-2 seconds. Game audio studders and the game basically freezes. I cannot play my game without rage quitting because of pure frustration in the matter. I have updated drivers, formatted my laptop, everything. Why me? I have even repaired the client 3 times. Riot, please create a team to try to resolve this. People are quitting this game because of it. I am a staple player for my team, and without me, they don't play the game either. See how 1 player can remove 5? Something that should be fixed. I love this game and don't want to move on just for bad development.

Willmus

01-10-2011

Holy **** seven posts today alone....

Willmus

01-10-2011

All I want to do is play LoL....

Choboloco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2011

Happens to be on my laptop on wireless, but not on my desktop that's connected directly. Any ideas?

Willmus

01-10-2011

Well i tried to change the affinity of my League of Legends process and assigned to one core. It seems to be working better.

Willmus

01-10-2011

has anyone else tried that? I still get them, but not as often I don't think. I will have to test more.

123456 ... 8