Game cash, statistics could not be processed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eldred

09-11-2009

I am new here, and i have yet to play a single game because of this crashing.

I try and set up a private bot game, go through the selections, the counter gets to 0, screen closes and LOL logo shows up (i'm guessing it's loading the game), then screen re-appears with first the message:
"The game has crashed. please try to reconnect to the game."

Then right after it the message:
"Statistics could not be processed for your game."

anyone have a clue? (the statistics message does not always show up, usually it's just the first msg) yes i've tried minimizing it etc. (even right now i can't even experiment because i am apparently in a game (i get the message game in progress, try to reconnect) but i am unable to get into the game because of the crash.

**i have made the same post in the help section but have yet to get any replies so i'm posting here aswell**

Eldred

09-12-2009

bump. anyone?

Eldred

09-14-2009

well, thank you very much for the helpful members of the League of Legends community for their continuing support and helping out the little guys. POS *uninstall*

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldred View Post
well, thank you very much for the helpful members of the League of Legends community for their continuing support and helping out the little guys. POS *uninstall*

While internally I want to smack you for calling this a POS, I will say if you wanted help it would of been best for you to post this in general. People look at general WAY more. Beta bug report is good for reporting bugs but not getting help with them since its a REPORT not support. If you were having issues with bot games did you try a normal game at all?