Dominion and Intel Extreme Masters Livestreams All Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillyDilly

08-19-2011

If you look to the left you can see Regi in a wife beater... this is definately LoL

and you can see choax and the kid in the pink shirt whoever the hell he is...

Corruption44

08-19-2011

i'm getting a BSOD everytime im watchign the streama nd the advertisement pops up :/

BlackHorn12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Super! Next big event!

McRooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-19-2011

Any justin.tv links?

b123456789

08-19-2011

have to work.........

sibby

08-19-2011

Thanks for putting together a schedule with US based times. Much appreciated.

Rasako

08-19-2011

I havent been able to find any dominion livestreams, it always takes me to the IEM matches >.>

Newdel

08-19-2011

my opinion on dominion is fantastic, the extras they added to smooth game mode is the best part :P who cares about the new map even tho its awesome lol

AHHH REPTAR

Recruiter

08-19-2011

Anybody else notice they're playing Starcraft 2?

Darleena

08-19-2011

Wow, schedulers, really? less than 5 hours of broadcasting time?

I realize I'm a Californian, which puts me at direct odds with German Sunshine. However, I stayed up really late to watch your broadcast, which started late mind you, and hanged in there till about 3 my time... Go take a nap, wake up at 8 and check to see if you have a Dominion game going and find, you're off the air again.

Really? only 5 hours of game time before you shut down? Are you sharing a stage? Why so little time? I am not tuning in to see a random LOL tournament, really. I don't have any investment in the teams. I much rather would be seeing Dominion play, which you tease me with, but here we are, with no video.

This is disappointing, for I will not have the time again to wait this out. My weekend has already been booked with social activities. Dreamhack was much better coverage, and I am saddened that it is not of the same quality as the Dreamhack Season 1 Championships.