Akali stats, I'm seeing ~70-80% physical

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeraph

05-12-2010

Wondering what everyone else is getting? When I look at my end game stats (total damage, and then magic damage or physical) I'm seeing around 70-80% physical damage dealt. This is much more than I thought it would be. It seems quite odd. Think its a bug? Is it only me? And this is from games where I had to play defensively and couldn't auto attack creeps very often as well. IIRC even jax does more magic damage.

My items have been mixed, sometimes I go more AD and sometimes more AP. And while there is an effect if I go one over the other, it still isn't much of a variance, I'd expect there to be more of a difference. Which is why I was thinking maybe her passive or one of her abilities isn't recording the right type of damage or something. I dunno.

EchoRex

05-12-2010

Damage to minions and damage from {E} are included in that total.

That stat is very misleading.

Zeraph

05-12-2010

Huh? So magic damage to minions is considered physical?

Emoshun

05-12-2010

What echo7 said, her "E" move counts as physical damage, so when you pop it in the middle of 5 creeps and hit for 200, your doing a 1000 physical damage.

and no, its not when you hit minions, her "R" and her "Q" still count as magical damage, but both of those are single target so naturally you would not be doing as much magical damage as you are with "E".

Zeraph

05-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoshun View Post
What echo7 said, her "E" move counts as physical damage, so when you pop it in the middle of 5 creeps and hit for 200, your doing a 1000 physical damage.
Are you sure? Cause E procs cast effects like Rylais and doesn't proc on hit effects.

Shrump

05-12-2010

Quote:
^^ THIS ^^

he beat me to it =(

Shrump

05-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeraph View Post
Are you sure? Cause E procs cast effects like Rylais and doesn't proc on hit effects.
If you read Ryjal's discription it procs on abilities not magic damage.

Emoshun

05-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeraph View Post
Yes, i'm sure, read the description in the game for "E" move. It states right there that it counts as physical damage.

Its like pantheon's heartseeker strike and spearshot. Both of those count as "physical" damage, but neither proc item effects like frozen mallet or anything like that.

wanderingsniper

05-12-2010

Quote:
Yes, i'm sure, read the description in the game for "E" move. It states right there that it counts as physical damage.

Its like pantheon's heartseeker strike and spearshot. Both of those count as "physical" damage, but neither proc item effects like frozen mallet or anything like that.

well of course it wont proc frozen mallet because it DOES not state in pantheons abilities *add on hit effects* Eg Mystical shot, Infinite Duress, Parrley.

Ifit doesnt have that, it wont proc it, but if you would switch out frozen mallet for a rylais on a pantheon then they would be slowed, but that would be just silly.