Akali Q and A!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Be Calm Carry On

05-12-2010

Eve's tooltip explains it, and the same thing is going on with Twitch.

"Evelynn fades away, becoming stealthed for 20/30/40/50/60 seconds. 1.5 sec delay for stealth to take effect (delayed further by damage)."

Akali's stealth is much more akin to entering a bush.

Kavanah

05-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta View Post
Did you target an enemy minion?
No the teamfight was in the jungle and there were no minions or creeps around. Has anyone tried Shadowing out of Shroud?

EcoEco

05-12-2010

1 game away from her

I will try it right after this game! =D

Temlam

05-12-2010

no one asked but I want to add it, using shadow dance through veigars stun will take you to your selected destination, but stun you there

ShadowDrakeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2010

A guide I read claimed that the magic damage that her passive adds to her auto-attacks would proc the slow on Rylai's Crystal Scepter. Can anyone confirm this?

EDIT: What about the bonus damage granted by consuming a Mark of the Assassin on a target? Would this proc a slow?

Potions

05-12-2010

As for #8 I am pretty sure it procs all spell vamp. It was stated by a red that a general rule was that if it procced Rylai's it procced spell vamp, and since her E slows with Rylai's, Guise should give you an extra 5% vamp.

Trux 42

05-12-2010

Do runes count toward her passive? The build I like running atm is boots and rushing rageblade, it'd be nice if I could meet the 10 dmg quota for some more lane stay from runes alone.

tip: using smoke bomb while in a bush will reveal as though you'd attacked or used a skill, so unless you're going straight into it be careful. Found this out the hard way

Temlam

05-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trux 42 View Post
Do runes count toward her passive? The build I like running atm is boots and rushing rageblade, it'd be nice if I could meet the 10 dmg quota for some more lane stay from runes alone.

tip: using smoke bomb while in a bush will reveal as though you'd attacked or used a skill, so unless you're going straight into it be careful. Found this out the hard way
even if it didnt...what's the point? :P
they'd know where you are :P

Trux 42

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temlam View Post
even if it didnt...what's the point? :P
they'd know where you are :P
I was trying to trick them into thinking I was in the bomb while I stayed in brush, but it revealed me because I didn't step in it

URDumb

05-13-2010

They should make it so Akali's ultimate can target allied units