Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will Orianna get me out of elo hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farmville

08-18-2011

Or for those who don't believe in it, low elo.

I just bought her today, and I have yet to use her in a ranked game, but I've played 4 or 5 straight games with her on normal and won all but 1.

The reason I think she will get me out of elo hell, is because of her amazing utility that allows me to save my teammates lives sooo many times. At one point, an opponent team was pushing mid HARD and I saved 3 of my teammates lives. 3. In one push. I save my laning partners life a few times usually as well, every game.

So if I can do that in ranked, maybe I can climb out of low elo? Maybe.

Oh, and not many people ban her in low elo. Not that I've seen.

ComradeHX

08-18-2011

Ever gave Soraka a try?

Farmville

08-18-2011

Quote:
ComradeHX:
Ever gave Soraka a try?

Nope I haven't. I don't see Soraka being able to carry AND support the team though. :P

When I start playing a full-on support champ, I'll probably choose Soraka.

ObscureClockwork

08-18-2011

just make sure you learn her well enough, she aint easy to master

ComradeHX

08-18-2011

Quote:
Y am I bad:
Nope I haven't. I don't see Soraka being able to carry AND support the team though. :P

When I start playing a full-on support champ, I'll probably choose Soraka.

Soraka carries if you stack AP.

She can literally kill with a few stacks of starfall.

Farmville

08-18-2011

Quote:
ObscureClockwork:
just make sure you learn her well enough, she aint easy to master

yup, I'm working on it. Thanks for the advice. ;o

MystDragoon

08-18-2011

Orianna is the best overall champ in the game in my opinion. Good ones are rare, and she is so often underestimated.

kavi

08-18-2011

Orianna is almost OP right now and, after just picking her up myself, she certainly is a great champion and not as hard to learn as I had thought. That being said, I did have a couple games where I went 7/1/10 and 2/2/18 and still lost; I think her ability to carry isn't as great as say, Ashe or Caitlyn, but then I'm generally more comfortable with ranged ad so that may have something to do with it ^^

Conewicci

08-19-2011

Anyone can carry you out of "ELO hell", it just relies on you being good enough with that champion, and/or (it really helps if you can get the second one down) being able to get your teammates to talk to you and communicate/work together/follow your advice.

Farmville

08-19-2011

Quote:
Conewicci:
Anyone can carry you out of "ELO hell", it just relies on you being good enough with that champion, and/or (it really helps if you can get the second one down) being able to get your teammates to talk to you and communicate/work together/follow your advice.

Get out of elo hell... using only eve.

But what I meant was, I feel Ori is my best chance because not only can I effect my own gameplay, obviously, but I can effect my teammates and make them not suck as much...