A New Champion Approaches: Talon, the Blade's Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unknown Menace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Everyones commenting about how generic his skill kit is. But no one has **** to say about his ult. That's cause his ult is UNIQUE. Sure there is a stealth mechanic, but i bet how you aim those blades (letting em pass through people and attack your core target) will determine how many people you can kill before also dying. Also, his skills are ALL physical damage dealing, and seeing as how he is an assassin that most likely wont fit into the current meta too easily (unless he can jungle), then he better have some BADASS AD ratios. Good job riot, at least that rewards people who build AD and know when to jump into battle.

Piolho Cristão

08-18-2011

Omfg he's katarina butler

mindblowned

0shi

08-18-2011

His costume is really odd... To me it says corny 80's superhero, not deadly assassin, both in-game and in the art there

Asfsd

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post

Talon's next basic attack deals an additional physical damage.
that sounds like it literally adds 1 point of physical damage with the way its worded. just saying

Pillar of filth

08-18-2011

Why Q on next attack again?
YOu can make less on next attack and instead make ability that applies on hit effect like parrley or mystic shot if you want so much to synergize with sheen.

Exioss

08-18-2011

What would've been cool since in his story line it says he took a weapon from every foe/assassin he faced
so shouldn't his passive be like every time he kills a champion he gets like +10 attack damage i am just saying how cool would that have been?

Devare

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

08-18-2011

Love his Lore >< Go Noxus!

xenrail

08-18-2011

btw his belt looks like a strap on in the splash art

Ther InGal

08-18-2011

Ezio, my friend.