@Riot: The Dominion Minecraft Project

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kaluunit

08-20-2011

thanks man.

Soupcup

08-20-2011

Well if only I could help ya. I dunno, I'd think it would be fun to. But nooooooo you need to be friends. Can't we just be strangers at the bar? We meet, drink, ****, then in the morning, get a hangover, realize the events of the previous night, find my toothbrush in the other's ass, freak out, run out the door naked and never see eachother again? Unless, of course, we find eachother at the same bar again? Point is, it would be fun. Difficult cause of you guys doing it without codes or other editing mods, but fun.

On another note, I'm currently working on a massive project in my friends server. He's created this massive place by himself, that if you add me in game I can give you the server name and you can go and look if you'd like.

People who -1 me will find my toothbrush in their ass and see me screaming while running out their door one morning.

Those who +1 me will get some nail clippers, a t-shirt and a plush monkey.

SlickWillyz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Dont have the patience or creativity for this myself, but best of luck to you. Bumpity

kaluunit

08-20-2011

so i'm looking at the dev tracker, and I see Riot employees are on.
Y U NO LOVE ME RIOT Q.Q

Riddler

08-20-2011

Im a dwarf and im digging a hole

Soupcup

08-20-2011

Silly Ossirian, minecraft people are almost two meters tall.

Oldmang

08-20-2011

There is no way you are doing this without /give. You don't need addons to use /give.

kaluunit

08-20-2011

no really, we're doing this completely vanilla. no commands OTHER than a /kit torch command that gives us 64 torches. that is the only thing we have set up. our admin won't even help us clear the area.

Oldmang

08-20-2011

ya i'm sure you farmed the diamonds for those diamond blocks and ALL that Lightstone.

kaluunit

08-20-2011

what? no no no, that is the mock up we made on a freebuild server. that was just for modeling. we are building it in vanilla.