@Riot: The Dominion Minecraft Project

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FiddleChick

09-05-2011

noob, get ****in creative, get a life.
anyone can **** out a map of dominion.

why the hell does this pile of **** get so much attention

Roadwarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddleChick View Post
noob, get ****in creative, get a life.
anyone can **** out a map of dominion.

why the hell does this pile of **** get so much attention
funny sexual frustration is funny

magryl

09-07-2011

answer to all those questions is: because its frking awesome

kaluunit

09-27-2011

sorry for the lack of updating guys, since our multiplayer server updated to 1.8 and wiped the map; I think this project may be scrapped, it's just very hard to get motivated to clear all of the land AGAIN, you know?

Tabernackle

09-27-2011

Aww man... thats terrible, i was really looking forward to it...

Moral of the story kids: backup before updating

MetalHead75

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGvPx View Post
No offense, but I don't understand the appeal of Minecraft. Graphics look like something from 1995 and you have to pay for it? Eww. Sort of like building with a Lego set, I get that appeal, except a Lego set is more specific and offers more total pieces and functions (but probably would cost a whole lot more time and money to assemble a Lego Dominion IRL).
You know, up until recently I would have to agree with you. I have never even looked into how the game is played or anything, the graphics was all I needed to see. But just thinking about the sheer number of people I know who play Minecraft along with reading in this topic about how many people here who play...I don't know. There has to be some appeal for it to draw so many players, I guess you really can't judge a book by it's cover.

VinTheRockDiesel

09-27-2011

This is sad news. I wish I could help you guys get back on it.

Matake

09-27-2011

I don't get the resemblance to Dominion whatsoever. This is bad. Minecraft is bad for your brain.

1tzJustVictor

09-27-2011

Im imagining two little kids with a big bright idea of building dominion map in minecraft and when its "done" it will look like sh*t but good luck

1tzJustVictor

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGvPx View Post
No offense, but I don't understand the appeal of Minecraft. Graphics look like something from 1995 and you have to pay for it? Eww. Sort of like building with a Lego set, I get that appeal, except a Lego set is more specific and offers more total pieces and functions (but probably would cost a whole lot more time and money to assemble a Lego Dominion IRL).

Sorry, don't mean to hate, just I'm looking at these screenshots thinking how in the hell are you guys ever going to translate what Dominion looks like into something that represents Dominion based off a limited square-based toolbox? But if it's fun that's all that matters!
Ignorant dumb person