Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Meta game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thisdude1

08-18-2011

how diffrent do you think the meta game with b. i know in threes is tanky dps ftw no support, ranged carry ect. i think it will b closer to the TT meta then the SR one

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FenixMonomer

08-18-2011

the difference between tt and dominion is that the enemy has to fight you in tt for the most part...where-as with good tactics, high mobility champions, and no laning phase (meaning squishies can fight under tower and be k as long as it's 1v1 for defense), there's no real need to engage unless you have an advantage outside of chance meetings in the middle. Additionally, tanky dps isn't too tanky in dominion, and items have been released to assist rdps and other squishies so no, I don't expect to see such a 'meta' of only tanky dps to emerge.