Y u no unlock camra riot !?!?!?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nessly

08-18-2011

anyone else agree being on the purple side sucks cause you have a locked camra?

Verdeiwsp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

I was intimidated by the title at first, but I agree, Purple Side has a disadvantage.

Reynbow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

I can understand the reasoning. But I don't see it as a major issue to be honest.
It could be nice, but ultimately, not as important as some other things.
Maybe just a camera flip option? =P

Holyninja90

Recruiter

08-19-2011

The Camera flip Idea seems to be popular. I agree that blue has a slight advantage on a evenly matched team. Though wins probably work out to be evenly split. For me i prefer to play with a locked screen and am unable to do this when purple. I can't see my enemy. Which is annoying and I think much worse for players not used to MOBA games. This would be a good fix to help attract new players.

RavenSherbert

Recruiter

08-21-2011

Yes this issue is game breaking for me for 5v5. I can not see ranged classes shooting from the south, but they have full view of me. I can only play 3v3 because of this.

Shagra

08-21-2011

I dislike being on purple, but it doesn't really hurt my playing any. I usually play mid anyhoo.

Kldran

08-22-2011

You can unlock the camera. I remember being told how to do it in the tutorial. There's a button that looks like an eye, that I believe does it.

hafar

08-24-2011

If the cameras locked over your character, press 'Y'.

They also have the "Map Flip" button now.

The only real disadvantage Purple Side has (since maps are 98% symmetrical) is bot lane is closer to dragon.