What's gonna happen to the junglers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurdroma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Just as the title says, what's gonna happen to the character's who generally jungle to get a good start? Or the people who like to jungle?

Pewker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Character's who generally jungle to get a good start? Maybe on SR, laning doesn't exist in Domionion, so they won't have a disadvantage like they has in Summoner's Rift.
And ppl who like to jungle just have to play on Summoner's Rift.

Sir Grendel

08-18-2011

Almost every jungler has great sustain, therefore they will be beastly in dominion.

Warwick in particular is going to be very hard to deal with from what I can tell.

Kurdroma

08-18-2011

Ok, ty. =)

Phrixscreoth

08-18-2011

Also, while most people jungle to 4 or so and then gank, you start at level 3 in this mode so a lot less of a need to jungle from THAT front.

Wasselin

08-18-2011

I think janglers will be awesome in dominion. They have great staying power and are usually great 1v1.

Kurdroma

08-18-2011

Ahh, I wasn't aware you start at level 3. Interesting. Thank you for the intel and input. =)

Archlord Mythos

08-18-2011

Yeah, you start at level 3 with 1375 gold. And most junglers are pretty good in smaller fights even early on, so you shouldn't need to worry about how to get a good start.

A good start means you capture 3 points over 2 and get some kills! :P

Nerdybeast

08-18-2011

since we start w/ a lot of gold, i want to try getting a SotO or Mejais first if i'm planning on getting hellafed

FenixMonomer

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdybeast View Post
since we start w/ a lot of gold, i want to try getting a SotO or Mejais first if i'm planning on getting hellafed
I could be wrong...but I thought I read somewhere that snowball items are not in this game mode. I'll edit if I can confirm/deny this post.

EDIT: No snowballs in Dominion, too hot.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1056601