How is Dominion going to work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PastrySandwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Why do you think SR has grown so unbalanced? Its because they make all changes in accordance with Dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElDraque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remme View Post
Why do you think SR has grown so unbalanced? Its because they make all changes in accordance with Dominion.
?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElDraque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTenthDoc View Post
Like Poppy and Lee Sin? But with less damage?
poppy maybe, cept no one plays poppy, lee sin cant reduce damage by 75% for 5 seconds. lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bergeg

Senior Member

08-18-2011

lol is most broken game in gaming history

downvote


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luti01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-18-2011

atrociously?! ATROCIOUSLY?!!!! You probably haven't been around LoL for a long time, the balance of the game has improved a Lot, and i mean, A ****ING LOT in the past months. Obviously u weren't here to deal with Heimerdinger meta, the real OP Soraka (the actual Soraka that everybody calls OP is a joke), the Jax, Ezreal's, Kayles' and Shaco wining the games alone. That was a game, not Atrociously or even close, but badly balanced. Right now LoL must be in one of his more balanced periods, if not the most, and still, people like lil brat, u that doesnt have a single clue about how much Riot has invested in balance and succesfully (kinda) improved that aspect (and many more) of the game, still complains.
atrociously.... what word will u use when something really atrocious happens?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotEleven

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTenthDoc View Post
Like Poppy and Lee Sin? But with less damage?
Lee Sin would get one kick every minute or so. What kind of soccer player is that?

And Poppy uses her hands. Instant foul.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerdybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraque View Post
Ezreal, Evelyn, Twitch are fail hard


Gangplank, Annie, Udyr, Alistar, Morde, Garen are gamebreaking
morde is good (#1, you might even say. hahahahha i'm so clever), but i would hardly consider him gamebreaking. I regularly play him, and you can beat him with lots of people. Xin or vayne, for example, obliterate me in lane. I once fed vayne 7 kills solo top. Carries do well against him. Bursters to not, because they can't keep the shield down. Without the shield, he's easy to kill. but yeah, i'll agree with the rest of the champions. (here come the downvotes)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenThunda

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraque View Post
when Summoners Rift is already atrociously NOT balanced? will future balance changes be based off of Dominion making summoners Rift completely stupid? just like how 3v3 balance is so off because champs are made for 5v5??? please dont ruin summoners rift riot..its still gonna be more fun than dominion..
1) Summoners rift is not "atrociously NOT balanced" their is a lot less unviable champs than viable, obviously their will always be best champs
2) You obviously didn't pay attention, different items, buffs, etc are used to balance dominion. For example, lets say normally range carries are bad on dominion, ok the the crystal scar buff will grant a little bit of armor pen to make then better. See how it works?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenThunda

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraque View Post
Ezreal, Evelyn, Twitch are fail hard


Gangplank, Annie, Udyr, Alistar, Morde, Garen are gamebreaking
Ezreal does not fail hard, good damage, best poker of all range carries, more mobile than other range carries, how does he fail hard again?

GP is good but not gamebreaking after being nerfed twice.
Annie is prob best caster, but she is defenitly not an autowin
Udyr is kinda OP I'll give you that

Alistar, Morde, and Garen gamebreaking? rofl

GAREN GAMEBREAKING? how could you say that? Obvious troll...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenThunda

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraque View Post
lol because he can still play soccer with enemy champions under their own tower??
And yet he does significantly worse than Amumu in a team fight.

You know what it is when a champ is good at one thing but bad at others?
balance