How is Dominion going to work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElDraque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

when Summoners Rift is already atrociously NOT balanced? will future balance changes be based off of Dominion making summoners Rift completely stupid? just like how 3v3 balance is so off because champs are made for 5v5??? please dont ruin summoners rift riot..its still gonna be more fun than dominion..

mr Chronics

08-18-2011

They dont want you to think about that.

Now be a good boy and go buy RP for all the new champions coming out.

SLB Exxel

08-18-2011

SR is actually more or less pretty balanced. There are only a few champs that are really out of line, and a few that are seriously unplayable.

Prettyfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Dude... if anything, I think Dominion will help the balance.

Prettyfox

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMalice View Post
SR is actually more or less pretty balanced. There are only a few champs that are really out of line, and a few that are seriously unplayable.
Name the Unplayable's and I can tell you a way they can be played.

Jack Poe

08-18-2011

Evelyn?

ElDraque

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxAmidstStars View Post

Dude... if anything, I think Dominion will help the balance.
except that carries are gonna get roflstomped and be mostly useless..games that only last for 20 minutes means that carries never get their items meaning all carries are gonna be mostly useless

TheTenthDoc

08-18-2011

Well, first of all Dominion is going to be balanced via items and tweaks to the map itself, as Riot has stated multiple times.

Second of all how is SR "atrociously imbalanced"? Honestly, while there are top bans, I've seen dozens of different team comps and successful heroes...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraque View Post
except that carries are gonna get roflstomped and be mostly useless..games that only last for 20 minutes means that carries never get their items meaning all carries are gonna be mostly useless
Except they're given free % armor pen and have several items specifically made for them to make up for this disadvantage, according to the gameplay vid TotalBiscuit commented.

durpado

08-18-2011

Do some research yourself. How about that?

SLB Exxel

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxAmidstStars View Post
Name the Unplayable's and I can tell you a way they can be played.
Eve
Shaco
Shen

They can be PLAYED, but they are just too nerfed to even consider at the moment.