How to ensure people keep playing SR after Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xienwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

So when TT came out, people almost completely stopped playing SR.

Then IP was nerfed on TT, and people got tired of seeing the same champions every game, so it swapped to (almost) nobody playing TT anymore.

-----------------------

To ensure that when Dominion comes out, people keep playing SR, and to keep the time from coming along when people might decide to stop playing Dominion for some reason....

Have each game mode provide their own First Win of the Day bonus.

Nerdybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

that's actually a pretty good idea. and btw, i still play TT a fair amount. But yeah, it's pretty much Yi and Tryn and Jax and Xin.

Twixiee

08-18-2011

give.. more ip to.. players? <_______________<

Xienwolf

08-18-2011

While I would certainly prefer MORE free IP, it could be that they split the 150 from the current first win bonus between the two modes.

That would certainly cause uproar from people who don't want to play one or the other, or don't want to play BOTH every day though.

GreenThunda

08-18-2011

I will play before because they're two different games completely, sometimes its fun to mix it up a bit