Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding Dominion: Will there be a Flip Flopped View Option?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Druiddroid

08-18-2011

So, for Summoner's Rift, there were suggestions to make there be a flip flopped view of the map so that someone could virtually play on the same side every game. But there were technical problems.

However I see Dominion is a left-to-right style, so will there be a potential to create a flip flopped view so that one can virtually play on the same side every game?

chaseinvaders

Recruiter

08-18-2011

then they would have to do it on summoners rift, making it too much work. Twisted treelike is fine(based on that reason) the way it is, so dominion will work

Quantumprophecy

08-18-2011

The reason you need a flip flop for SR is because it's been shown that one side has a visual advantage because of the camera.

With a left to right setup, like TT has atm, that option isn't needed. You would see things the same regardless.

RealMithron

08-18-2011

Yes, please. I always do better on the left because it feels more natural. Even if it's virtually the same, it's still a different perspective that's un-necessary in competitive games.

Bablefish

08-19-2011

I guess they cant. But I hear there will be a flip table spell.

Frozt

The Council

08-19-2011

Eh.. Crystal Scar is a circle.

The bases are almost negligible because they're hidden down a path.