Improved Announcer Features in the Upcoming Patch!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sifotes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehaw View Post
Can anyone tell us what the yellow ping button is on the mini-map?
its a retreat ping, so you don't have to type ie; back,

chelom

08-20-2011

wow good job. I like to see you guys really care about LOL. This is not a big change, or an important one. But it really helps to have the information quicker that having to read it. This kind of changes are the ones i actually like to see of the game designers. This change means they care for the community to actually making a better game, and not just balances fixes and stuff that are more like a must in all competitive games. Nice job RIOT

Tehbobbstah

08-20-2011

Why is this even needed? Looks like something pointless that will clutter the screen. You already get notifications in the middle of the screen, why on the side as well? On a side note, I really hope Riot isn't rushing the development of Dominion in response to Dota 2's debut. The game looks amazinggg.

BlitzDrank

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogaflow View Post
Interesting.... I like this a lot actually. Do we get a new voice actor too?
YES Please! I miss the booming awesome voice acting from DotA... and what little time i spent playing H o N... it felt alot more fulfilling hearing godlike in those games rather than some lady politely saying "you are godlike, thats nice"

Leonson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA OfficerNasty View Post
YES Please! I miss the booming awesome voice acting from DotA... and what little time i spent playing H o N... it felt alot more fulfilling hearing godlike in those games rather than some lady politely saying "you are godlike, thats nice"
Whereas I was actually happy we left most of that behind in the 90's with Quake 2.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

08-21-2011

And now the old voice actor from beta too... Seriously, I hate the lady, I turned off announcements after 2 games with her. I want to be "G-G-GODLIKE!!!" Not, "you are godlike...*serenity*".

WTB Unreal Tournament voice back :/

I asked in audio years (yes, literally years) ago and some red said they were "working on it, ish".

Eden VII

08-21-2011

yep, this looks cool

Stave

08-22-2011

The yellow ping calls down an air strike. Usable on killing spree

Irikk

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPandaBear View Post
And now the old voice actor from beta too... Seriously, I hate the lady, I turned off announcements after 2 games with her. I want to be "G-G-GODLIKE!!!" Not, "you are godlike...*serenity*".

WTB Unreal Tournament voice back :/

I asked in audio years (yes, literally years) ago and some red said they were "working on it, ish".

the UT-ish voice is overused, cliche, and will just be awful for this, however if LoL gets some gib and more blood. sure why not oh and lets get some flak cannons, pulse cannons. glide boards, tanks. etc etc

oh wait. lets just play UT III or GOTY

EDIT: ****IT my bro left his **** account logged in......hmmm...*evil grin*

Acru

08-22-2011

Red means stop.
Yellow means slow down and be prepared to stop.
Green means gogogo!

Needs a green button too :3