Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Improved Announcer Features in the Upcoming Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

louman2112

08-19-2011

nooo i liked the current one...i liked the mystery that maybe she was a hot chick...the new one better not be a dude

My Small Puppy

08-19-2011

oh god no no no.

not more clutter on the screen!

i like LoL because it's got a simple clean straight forward HUD,

don't go and blow it all up. besides, won't this create a difficult time in viewing the whole battlefield for top team compared to bottom? i mean, when i'm trying to run away, or whatnot, the last thing i want popping up where i'm trying to click to get away is dead people!

Haidouken

Recruiter

08-19-2011

SorakaBot OP

Battal Razilz

08-19-2011

Quote:
Ehaw:
Can anyone tell us what the yellow ping button is on the mini-map?

most likely to ping yourself faster when u want your team on YOU! Red for pinging other areas.

XChampX

Recruiter

08-19-2011

When would this update come

Deathstrik3

08-19-2011

Did anyone else notice that they actually removed the part of the UI joining the character stats and minimap from the center abilities/hp/mana section, making it 3 separate sections instead of one long bar?

Edit: They also moved the ping button/s up so they don't cover the corner of the minimap.

They also removed the small level/hp/mana bar in the top left from the screen.

Skiploom

08-19-2011

Its kind of ugly...

Gash Manko

08-19-2011

Me:Yaaay,new announcer voices!

1 click and 5 seconds later

GOD DAMM IT RIOT

Ilasperr

08-19-2011

Quote:
Battal Razilz:
most likely to ping yourself faster when u want your team on YOU! Red for pinging other areas.

Different colors to tell your team 'Go here' or telling them other information like 'the enemy team is in this bush'

EliteGodmode

08-19-2011

You guys are trying to get Riot to turn the announcer into something like DDR announcers!

(Although I wouldn't mind seeing someone jump out the side of my screen and yelling "Toasty" every 250th kill) lol