Best Champ for my playstyle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mellllloooo

08-18-2011

Played Galio a bunch during free week. not a fan.

Mellllloooo

08-18-2011

Any thoughts on Rumble? How is his viability in Ranked? Good to master? Versatile? Fit my standards?

Aikimiller

08-18-2011

Rumble is Awesome. Been playing hima lot lately, if you're agressive and good with him, he can really dominate. He was considdered severely OP for a while, but they brought him back towards balanced. I'd be suprised if he isn't viable ranked still, he's a very strong tanky-ap, and is a fantastic solo.

Also, his animations, and voices are some of the best in the game. He's always doing something, tinkering with a bit ont he arm, trying to kick something back into place on the leg, there's so much going on with his model that it's a heck of a lot of fun just to watch him. Extremely well done, and worth the IP.

If you love spamming abilities, if you want a very active gameplay where you're always doing something, if you want a champ with a unique ult targetting mechanism, if you want a speedboost-shield that makes the rest of your abilities do 30% more damage because it generates your heat into the danger zone, if you want flashing red lights and sirens and a flame thrower and a big spikey ball, if you want to fall out of your chair laughing every time you're killed because rumble shoots to the moon going weeeeeee, then rumble is the champ for you.

I will also throw a shout-out for Akali though. She's another champ that's got a really fun playstyle. However, she is not as forgiving, and requires a pretty specific runepage to proc her passives at lvl 1, which you really, really need to be doing.

Mellllloooo

08-18-2011

^sold.

Aikimiller

08-18-2011

glad I could help.