Best Champ for my playstyle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mellllloooo

08-18-2011

Hi guys.

I'm not exactly brand new, being level 26 with close to 160 wins under my belt, but I still have a hard time figuring out the champ for me to main.

I'm not too hardcore and love to have fun. Therefore I like diving and taking risks a lot for the luls and just to have a good time playing this game. Therefore I want a champion that can take some punishment and cover up my mistakes.

I also, for some reason, have taken a liking to all things AP. Don't ask. I don't really know why.

I like dishing out damage, as well as be an active part of team fights and able to take a good amount of damage. Lane sustain is also pretty good for me, but not essential.

Most of all, I just want a fun, fun champion.

Medusa

08-18-2011

Well you don't want one that covers up your mistakes to much, or to rely on them much. You wont grow very much as a player and just keep making the play error's since "its okay i wont die". So thats one thing to consider.

Anivia takes some fair amount of skill, also has her passive which pretty much gives a free GA (easiest way to describe it.) Look into her for now, also she isnt played a whole lot atm so your goods for others not taking her.

Flawliss

08-18-2011

Id say vlad is good too, hes one of the best tower divers, with his sanguine pool, and hes a beeefy ap caster

NutMuffen

08-18-2011

Mordekaiser seems to fit your bill quite well. He is an excellent tower diver, very tanky, impossibly good at staying in lane, and does quite alot of damage as well. However he's sometimes banned in ranked games.

Mellllloooo

08-18-2011

I was considering Morde, but I don't like how people QQ about him. Gets on my nerves. I was considering Rumble?

Mylkyjo

08-18-2011

Go for AP Sion! It sounds like he'd be right up your alley. Mobafire and solomid have really good guides for him.

Balorlord

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellllloooo View Post
Hi guys.
I like dishing out damage, as well as be an active part of team fights and able to take a good amount of damage. Lane sustain is also pretty good for me, but not essential.
Most of all, I just want a fun, fun champion.
Vlad

Elfomal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Well... I would recommend u irelia,Not as Ap,but as Ad,she is really survivalist, can handle a long time on lane,because of her W, and have Cc reduct passive,that will make u essencial on any team fight ^^

Axiiom

08-18-2011

I'd try Galio.

He's a good support/tank character, and if you build him right, has good nuking potential as well.

His AP scales off his MR, so building items like Abyssal Scepter and Lich Bane which give you AP AND MR is pretty cool. I find it to be quite fun.

BrotherCaine

08-18-2011

Swain is very forgiving. He encourages a bit of risky play and he Makes Things Happen(tm).