Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Powerball, Revive, Ghost,

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Le

Senior Member

08-18-2011

lollolololol. i wonder how fast he could get back


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minarchist

Senior Member

08-18-2011

My first game in Dominion will be ghost/garrison Rammus. Thank goodness I've spent the last year picking champions that have high mobility!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twixiee

Senior Member

08-18-2011

psh all about dat move quick teemo!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-18-2011

both are pretty entertaining (Rammus or Teemo)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puzzlemancer

Junior Member

08-18-2011

Before they capped move speed, someone stacked a bunch of move speed buffs and got rammus to around 3800 move speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqpxgu7TXGo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rubeus

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Quote:
Puzzlemancer:
Before they capped move speed, someone stacked a bunch of move speed buffs and got rammus to around 3800 move speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqpxgu7TXGo


This is the best thing ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iolaus

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Quote:
Puzzlemancer:
Before they capped move speed, someone stacked a bunch of move speed buffs and got rammus to around 3800 move speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqpxgu7TXGo


I'll see your 3800 and raise you an Alistar Bot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLJvHCtlVVY


Ps. 5785


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

calevenice

Senior Member

08-18-2011

Quote:
Iolaus:
I'll see your 3800 and raise you an Alistar Bot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLJvHCtlVVY


Ps. 5785



5968

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsaNDfe3P5k&feature=related

They claim that they could beat 6k if they kept going for it.

edit: although, Alistar bot getting ran over is hilarious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twixiee

Senior Member

08-19-2011

all dem records gonna be broken with the speed shrine o-o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

08-19-2011

Quote:
Twixiee:
all dem records gonna be broken with the speed shrine o-o


^


12