Kog's ult will DOMINATE dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-18-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brdn666 View Post
You would just have to capture with someone else. And if Kog is just staying in one place, he wouldn't be going around capturing points.
Right. KogMaw is good at sieging out a point, while kassadin is good at both interrupting and ninjaing.

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

i cant imagine tank kog being good at ANYTHING else... but i suppose in dominion he wudnt need to be o.O

LOLcheshireCAT

08-19-2011

i disagree zileas (although u may know from experience :P )

i imagine that with rank 3 of his ult he can lock down any point from the inner circle of the map, and when people come looking for him in the jungle, it will be a wild goose chase that wastes their time while they lose points

meanwhile your team is down one player for capturing, but with the other team nearly unable to capture anything, its more than a fair trade-off

Neil the Waan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLcheshireCAT View Post
^ this is what i visioned. kog with lots of mana, maybe some movespeed and he can hide about in the jungle and stop ppl from capturing all. day. long.

win.

i dont know how this will affect dominion, hope it doesnt break it :/
don't even need movespeed - he can use the move-runes :P

C0heed

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLcheshireCAT View Post
i imagine that with rank 3 of his ult he can lock down any point from the inner circle of the map.
so, at level 16 or approximately 75% of the way through a game? I don't see his range being that big of an advantage for tower defense. I see champions such as teemo, heimer and karma being much better defenders.

Heimer for obvious reasons, teemo with shrooms, blind and speed boost, and karma being able to shield/kite for days while defending a turret.

Dudoes

08-19-2011

global ults and partial globals like tf and pantheon as well as ae champs have the biggest advantage over others.

animegirl1998

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
He's pretty good at this. So is Kassadin.
nerd kkassadin ;DDDDD

Tortferngatr

03-18-2013

Zileas, where art thou? Shalt thoust troll our forums once more? Pwease?

I will buy Zilean if you do so!

ARMORED BEARS SUCK!

Hear me, greatest Rughosk of the forum! Please derail us! We beg thee for actual Red attention!