Art Spotlight - Talon, the Blade's Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yukitaka oni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

look very handsone >.> specailly look like Sima Yi <.<

Enraged Gamer

08-19-2011

Ezio?

Niteban

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

kewl

SpiralFang

08-19-2011

I'm honestly surprised at people relating it to Talon to Altair, rather than say..Moon Knight. Then again, i suppose the whole assassin role comes in place.

KapMa

Recruiter

08-20-2011

Amazing...

yukitaka oni

08-20-2011

wish i had this photo shop >.> i will study a lot about this photo shop

Vualk

08-22-2011

Wonderful spotlight. I give mad props to the art team on this one you guys always do a great job. Cant wait to see his videos. And the TONS OF DAMAGE he can do in phreaks spotlight,.

Vualk

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinalltap View Post
Ezio?

Etzio was the chatacter that followed Altair in assassins creed. He was the main in number 2 And in number 3 if i am not mistaken (havent played number 3 much but from what i understand it directly follows after number 2.)

dun1naughty

08-23-2011

Reminds me just a tad of ezio or altair from assassins creed. Must be the hood and a blade sticking straight from his arm.